Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 29-37- April 21, 2020

Let's go fly a kite...

 Oh look..... a zillion days passed and I forgot to get my butt on the computer to blog.  LOL.  

Don't worry, everything is okay.  We have been keeping busy with school in the morning and outside work in the afternoon.  My fence lines and horse pastures have never looked better! 

Brad has been busy swimming in the tub with his ducks, making moon sand, and completing his bridge in the pasture.  The kids is BUSY!  He has also taken a liking to the horses. :)

This is better than a rubber ducky!

Making moon sand
The bridge is done!


Mia has been busy with her school work, texting her friends, attempting to sleep in.....  She has really enjoyed her time with the horses and exploring out back in the wilderness.  
Ground driving the pony to begin spring training

All horses like apples!

Mia's sleep in buddies

The boys did haircuts this week........

The greenhouse is full and ready to be planted.  We picked up the rest of our plants on Monday.  I've been keeping busy with getting all this ready to go, planning a map of the garden, and figuring out how big I'm going to have to make it this year!  

I tried my first time making bone broth.  Not bad.  Will have to keep looking to add stuff to make it a little better. 

I started every day with my 3 miles walk.  I love getting out of my house... ALONE..... for an hour and listening to my audio book.  Good time! 

We did school pictures last week the morning after it snowed.  I really love how they turned out.  It was a beautiful morning with all the snow... but..... I'm glad it didn't stick around long either!  



Have a blessed week!
Love- The Ruley Family













No comments:

Post a Comment